Thanks for opening this page, here on Akmnaja Relationship Tips, we are going to give a piece of advice, how you can be successful in your home, marriage, and relationship. Which is titled “POISON THAT KILLS MEN”.
Once upon a time a beautiful girl got tired of her marriage life and wanted to murder her spouse. One morning she ran to her mother and say to her ” mother, I am tired of my husband I can no longer support his nonsense. I want to kill him but I am afraid Law of the land will hold me responsible, can you please help me mother?”
The mother answered:
– Yes my daughter I can help you, but, there is a little task attached. The daughter asked “what task? I am willing and ready to assume any task attached in order to get him out” OK, said the mother.
1. You will have to make peace with him, so that no one will suspect you when he is dead.
2. You will have to beautify yourself in order to look young and attractive to him.
3. You have to take good care of him and be very nice and appreciative to him
4. You have to be patient, loving and less jealous, have more listening ears, be more respectful and obedient.
5. Spend your money for him and don’t get angry even when he refuses to give you money for whatever.
6. Don’t raise your voice against but encourage Peace and love so that you will never be suspected when he must have died.
Can you do all of that? Asked the mother.
Yes i can. She replied. OK, said the mother.
Take this powder and pour a bit in his every day meal, it will slowly kill him. After 30 days the lady came back to her mother and said. Mother, I have no intention of killing my husband again. As of now I have grown to love him because he has completely changed, he is now a very sweet husband than I ever imagined.
What can i do to stop the poison from killing him? Please help me mother.
She pleaded in a sorrowful tone. The mother answered; Do not worry my daughter. What I gave you the other day was just Tumeric Powder. It will never kill him. In reality, you were the poison that was slowly killing your husband with tension and dispassion.
It was when you started loving, honouring and cherishing him that you saw him change to a nice and sweet husband.
Men are not really wicked, but our way of relating with them determines their responses and feelings towards us.
Women if you can only show respect, dedication, love, care and commitment to your husband he will 100% be there for you.
Read And Share Your Opinion On This